Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#globalmath Presentation on Review Games

Thanks to Megan Hayes-Golding, we have been meeting on Tuesday evenings at 9 pm Eastern as a "Global Math Department." The Global Math Department is primarily teachers from grades 6-12. who teach math. Last week, Megan presented on Interactive Notebooks. This week, Julie Reulbach presented on Foldables.

I have agreed to facilitate the September 11th meeting on Review Games. I am going to do this "My Favorites.." style. What that means is I will give the mike (and screen if you wish) to whomever has a review game to share. You can sign up for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, or however long you need. Keep in mind that the meeting runs between 45 minutes and an hour. If you are interested and willing to present, please complete the Google Form below before September 7th, so I can get the presentation organized. Thanks!