Sunday, August 05, 2012

HS Math Teacher Survey

I have to admit I am stealing from Julie Reulbach here. I, too, want to know who's teaching what at the HS level. I have to admit it is for selfish reasons - I cannot keep straight who is teaching what with the changes and new additions to the Twitterblogosphere. To be honest, I am looking for support for myself with Algebra 2 and I'm sure there has to be others of you as well. So, please, take a few moments and fill out the survey. I have left it open to anyone with the link, so if you want to continue to follow the results, you can. If you want to go back and look at the results - here's the link.

3 comments:

Kathryn Laster said...

Thank you so much for doing this survey!! What a great way for all of us to connect.

Amy zimmer said...

Hi there,

How do I hook with you all the twitter way.

I am about to start my 27 th year! I am starting at a new HS after 16 years to be closer to home and teach at my daughters HS the only time in their school life that they have overlapped in the same school!

I can help with just about very topic, so hit me!
I will be teaching Algebra 1 this year...wish me luck!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi! I filled out this form, and hadn't created a blog yet. I have since decided to go for it! I was going to edit the google doc, but it seems that I can only view it. If you could/would update it, my blog URL is wadingthrumath.wordpress.com. Thanks!

Erin Wade